Solutions & Decisions busca los mejores candidatos/as para la posición de SUPPLY
PLANNING & CHANGE MANAGEMENT SENIOR EXPERT en Servicios Centrales de Supply Chain
(Planning área) para EMEA DE MULTINACIONAL GLOBAL del SECTOR FARMACEÚTICO en
The Supply Planning & Change Management Senior Expert will ensure an uninterrupted
supply of assigned products and countries by solving operational supply issues and
steering the collaboration with packaging sites and external partners. Monitor inventory
levels at affiliate locations to ensure the right trade-off of production cost, inventory
holding cost and scrapping risks. Coordinate the implementation of product label changes
by assessing regulatory requirements, defining implementation strategy, setting up
workflows and assigning work packages to other functions such as packaging technology
or regulatory affairs and monitoring the execution.
Main Tasks And Responsabilities:
• Ensure an uninterrupted supply of assigned products and countries by solving
operational supply issues and steering the collaboration with external partners.
• Monitor inventory levels at affiliate locations and ensure adherence to inventory
targets by developing and monitoring short term supply plans in close collaboration
with internal packaging sites and Contract Manufacturing Organizations.
• Exception-based management of operational supply issues, such as out of stock
events or overstocking as well as support the prioritization and allocation in supply
• Define and control required bridging stock levels due to country-specific events.
• Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice -compliance by managing product changes
according to supply needs and local regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the execution of changes by assessing regulatory requirements, defining
implementation strategy and workflow, assigning work packages to functions and
scheduling due dates.
• Adaption of implementation strategy, prioritization of work and escalation in case of
deviations during the change execution.
• Material management for externally procured finished goods, including ordering,
forecasting, monitoring and reporting of supply performance and escalation of supply
• Initiate and check master data maintenance including consistent planning parameters
for replenishment processes.
• Support in projects as subject matter expert.
• Bachelor or master in Supply Chain Management, regulatory or pharmaceutical
discipline, or equivalent education.
• Minimum 5 years operational or project experience in demand and supply planning.
• Analytical skills to define, model, analyses and solve short to mid-term supply chain