Solutions & Decisions is looking for the best candidates for the position of PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER for a food activist company. The Company is looking for a Procurement Category Manager who can contribute to their mission by managing and optimizing all the Procurement activities linked to the company’s innovation and production processes.
Optimal category management is strategic to ensuring Company’s ability to maintain a cutting-edge innovation process and its ability to distribute top-quality products to the market while not only meeting the target service levels during its projected growth but also continuously working on reducing product cost. The resulting price positioning will help facilitate the transition of consumer preferences to plant-based products.
- Have complete knowledge of the market, thereby allowing you to identify all the potential ingredients, materials, and suppliers that can help to accelerate our innovation process, improve key metrics, and minimize the time-to-market (helping with R&D and supply chain challenges).
- Involve all departments in Procurement processes to facilitate cross-functionality.
- Maintain a Supplier Relationship Management approach that aligns the company’s portfolio of key suppliers, profiles, and capabilities with business needs in terms of innovation, product quality, service quality, capacity, compliance, and cost competitiveness.
- Formalize contractual relations with the key suppliers, thereby including all compliance requirements linked to legal, corporate, and social responsibility; operations; and quality, while maintaining a systematic focus on protecting Heura’s sensitive and IP-related information.
- Lead internal SRM meetings with all internal stakeholders to discuss the performance of global key suppliers and to align communication flows, current agendas, and priorities with the company’s suppliers.
- Lead external SRM meetings with suppliers according to a cross-functional approach, in which you go over business updates and projections, discuss current performance (quality, service, etc), provide updates on major opportunities and improvement plans, etc.
- Participate in preparing and validating the procurement policy and strategy.
- Negotiate purchasing deals, meet the company’s requirements, and optimize purchase prices.
- Ensure that Procurement-related Master Data are properly maintained in the ERP (updated purchasing conditions, purchase prices, etc).
- Maintain full management of category spending (budgeting and cost control processes, deviation analysis, and pipeline of cost reduction initiatives), including Total Cost of Ownership.
- Prepare and periodically update the sourcing risk management map and include recommendations.
- An MBA or a Procurement-related Master’s Degree will be a plus.
- 4+ years in a Procurement specialist or in a Category Buyer position in the FMCG industry. Experience with Ingredients and Contract Manufacturing category is a plus.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Negotiation skills by being honest and humble.
- Curious and creative individual who looks for the WOW in anything you work on.
- Fluent English (C1-C2).
- Problem solving person.
- Problem solving
- Dynamic and proactive
- Willingness to learn
- communication skills (influence and persuasion)
What they offer:
- 1 month online boarding (training)
- Hot desk: Tuesday and Thursday office days. (3 days home-office, 2 days office)
- Limitless professional development at Europe’s fastest-growing company in its category
- Culture of freedom, responsibility, and constructive feedback
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation
- 22 regulatory Spanish labor days + 5 extra ones!
- Flexible working environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, coffee and tea
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discounts on Heura’s products
- Flexible retribution
- Access to an online well-being and therapy platform
- After-work gatherings every month and other cool company events