We are looking for the best candidates for the position of Demand & Supply Planner for a pharmaceutical company based in Barcelona.
Purpose of job:
Lead Demand and Supply Planning processes to ensure maximum delivery performance towards customers while optimizing inventory utilization. Ensure and enable a collaboration environment between Sales, Operations and Finance areas.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Lead Demand Planning process and act as the link between Sales, Operations and Finance teams.
- Define inventory strategy for each material group (raw materials, finished goods).
- Assist in defining the replenishment methodologies and planning parameters.
- Validate Production and Sourcing plans according to business needs.
- Support new product launch as well as phase-out processes.
- Inventory monitoring and control (stock level, coverage, obsoletes)
- Improve Demand Planning process and inventory utilization. Clarify replenishment procedures.
- 5 years of experience in Demand, Supply planning in a multinational environment.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must
- SAP user and Advanced Excel (valuable Power BI)
- Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree with a Supply Chain Master is required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create and validate models.