Solutions & Decisions is looking for the best candidates for the position of SOLUTION CONSULTANT for a tech company based in Cornellà, Barcelona.
What you will be doing:
The Company software platform utilizes a front-end configuration process to build a unique solution for every customer. Solution Consultants are expected to master that configuration to solve all customer challenges and equip them with the most optimized system possible. This is a heavily customer facing role.
- Workshop business and technical requirements from clients serving as a key link between technical and business teams.
- Collaborate with customers to define and meet their business goals
- Detailed data analysis to uncover strengths and deficiencies in customer processes to guide optimal solution builds.
- Build advanced configurations across all Company modules in Forecasting with Machine Learning, Supply Chain, Space, and Workforce optimizations to deliver value to our customers.
- Testing and validation of solution key performance metrics like forecast accuracy, inventory projections, replenishment orders, and others.
- Train the customer to become proficient and self-sustaining in their customized software solution.
- Assist with scoping or demoing in sales cases when necessary
- Work with the Best Practices and Product teams to identify potential product development opportunities to improve our market offering.
- Challenge and develop implementation and solution best practice for different industries (i.e. Grocery, DIY, Home Goods, etc.)
- Work with the team to expand industry and product knowledge as both a trainer and participant.
- Interact with our South or Global teams to assist international projects and share practices between regions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Background in engineering, math, computer science, software systems, or supply chain.
- Additional (not required but strengthen qualifications): 1.5 to 5 years of work experience in forecast analysis, management consulting, supply chain development, software configuration and implementation or other relevant area in retail / consulting industry
- Required experience in the following areas: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Demand forecasting, Logistics, Data analytics
- Fluent in Spanish & English. Nice to have – Italian language.
What we consider as an advantage:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with large sets of data and ability to parse through to find key information.
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn on the fly, autonomy in delivering tasks, and self-starter approach to taking on new challenges and expanding your horizons.
- Experience in technical systems, software, or coding (e.g. SQL, Python, R).
- Experience in inventory management, replenishment, allocation, space and assortment planning and/or store operations.
- Experience in working with a Grocery / CPG / FMCG retailer or supplier.
- Capability to interact confidently with customer teams.
- Ability to gather requirements, carry out process design, training and user testing support.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards growing the business.