We are looking for the best DEMAND PLANNING CONSULTANT willing to work in a global niche consultancy focused on business transformation, supply chain and operational improvement.
Their mission is to be their client’s partner of choice in their management challenges. The focus is on business cases, design and implementation. They put themselves in the client’s shoes and help them to make real, effective changes, propelling them to success.
They work with clients across different sectors, including Energy, Mining, Manufacturing, Technology and Service. They deliver more than 200 projects worldwide each year with a team of over 600 consultants based in Dubai, London, Stuttgart, Perth, Sydney, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
At the heart of their endeavours is a strong focus on their people and culture. They have been consistently recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’ in the past twelve years.
- Contribute to the delivery of client projects, working with the company and it’s clients’ teams to achieve successful change to an outstanding level of client satisfaction
- Master the client’s demand forecast system and work closely with the client to implement changes • Facilitate trainings
- Develop deep expertise of clients’ most challenging issues
- Earn client trust, developing and strengthening relationships with existing, new and prospective clients
- Provide an inspirational example to the consulting team
- Work closely with teams in different regions
- Liaise with clients, consultants and the company Partners responsible for resource management to deliver the project
- Support the knowledge management across the globe by writing and publishing of insights, presenting at seminars and conferences, and attending networking events
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Administration or related disciplines • MBA or Masters in Logistics & Supply Chain Management is a plus
- Desirable +3 years’ experience in Consultancy
- +2 years’ experience in Demand Planning (preferably FMCG)
- Native or fluent in both English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong skills especially in Excel, but also in PowerPoint and Word
- FuturMaster knowledge is a plus
- Work is mostly remote and can be performed from a home office anywhere.
- Use to deliver training or work in projects
- Preferably have being exposed to an improvement in Demand Planning Process
- Analytical Thinking
- Great interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Expertise in developing training concepts and delivering trainings
- Expertise in global scale implementation
- Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
- People-driven, caring about clients and own colleagues
- Someone who goes the ‘extra mile’ to positively surprise the client
- Engages with others with humility
- Driven by positive values
- Fast learner