Solutions & Decisions, Supply Chain & Operations recruiters, we´re currently searching for the best candidates for Customer Service & Distribution Assistant reporting to CIC Manager for one of our key customers, multinational FMCG & Industrial products company for their Spain Headquarters near Parets del Vallés.
- Order management and delivery notes, complying with customers requirements, stock situation and delivery Lead Times.
- Shipment coordination and delivery confirmation between 3PL and Forwarders.
- Customer Service and order incidence management (Missing goods, deliveries out of time)
- Customer complaint management for invoicing differences.
- Stock control: Stock follow up and Stock counting in 3PL premises. Stock movements (Inbound/Outbound and Stock adjustments) Logistic cost analysis
- Coordination with other internal departments (Sales, Finance and Logistics)
- Continuous Improvement focus focused on opportunity analysis, cost reduction projects, process improvement in the Customer Service chain and cost analysis in Domestic Distribution.
- Defined KPI’s follow up and yearly evolution analysis, setting of corrective action plans if situation requires.
- Collaborate in international projects.
- Security related obligations will be signed in an attached document on onboarding day.
- Bachelor’s Degree / High School and Training in Business Administration, Finance and Marketing, University Degree in Business Administration Finance and Marketing
- 1 Year in similar position
- Specific to Logistics and Customer Service areas
- Telephone support
- Office tools
- Customer oriented
- Continuous Improvement and results oriented
- Responsible and organised
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning skills
- Resolutive and analytical
*Salary range according to market and demonstrated expertise (23.000-25.000€)