Solutions & Decisions is looking for the best candidates for the positions of CARRIER REPRESENTATIVE in the Capacity Team for Lyon City (2 positions), for a global multinational in the tech industry.
Purpose of job:
If you want to make an impact on how consumer goods, products, and food travel around the world on a daily basis, the Carrier Representative role is for you! As a Carrier Representative, you will be developing, maintaining, and growing relationships between carriers and the company. Through this fast-paced, high-energy role you’ll make an impact on the global supply chain every day.
We are developing our Capacity team in Caen and Lyon to grow our services for our European customer base. We are seeking dynamic, sales driven and dedicated people to add to our operational team.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Manage and build long-term relationships with carriers
- Daily Pricing negotiations in a Fast Pace environment
- Sourcing new carrier relations
- Execution of Transport
- Problem Solving
- Operational Excellence
- Development of Carrier review processes and reporting
- Bring/sell technology to the carrier
- 1–3 years of previous experience in a customer service or commercial role. Experience in the forwarding industry is a plus
- Fluent English and French is a must
- Knowledge of French and/or Dutch are an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish, German or an Eastern European language would be a plus
- Graduate of Bachelor’s or Master’s
- Strong prioritization skills, multi-tasking skills, and works with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Entrepreneurial, driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated