Owner & Founder, born in 1968 in Terrassa (Barcelona), currently leads the col.laboration of S&D team with several customers, including FMCG, Retail, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, Software, e-commerce & 3PL industries.
- CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals) International Advisor
- Supply Chain Masters Director at EAE Business School Campus Barcelona
- APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) – April-2011
- SC Pro Level One by CSCMP – February, 2012
- SC Pro Level Two by CSCMP – August, 2013
Bachelor & MBA in Business Economics, ESADE (CE-MBA 1986-91).
Leadership Development Program IMD, Lausanne-Switzerland (September 2006).
More than 25 years experience in entire Supply Chain Management
Management advisor & Change catalyst since 2.009
BIMBO Group Board Member (Sara Lee Bakery Europe):
- Vicepresident Supply Chain & Purchasing from 2003 to 2007
- Vicepresident Sales & Operations Planning from 2007 to 2009
Previously, held other responsibilities at Bimbo, S.A. and Bimbo-Martinez Comercial:
- DSD Technician
- Commercial Logistics Manager
- Commercial Integration Task-Force Manager, and
- Commercial Distribution Director
This experience and it´s learnings gave him an integral vision of the whole Supply Chain, in its double slope strategic and operative; from materials management to product distribution to final customer.
Key Professional Values
Change engine, creativity and fast diagnosis capacity in key business processes, with extreme results orientation.
Strategic global vision very transversal of all functions, coming from deep comprehension of daily supply chain processes operations.
Excellent planning, organization & implementation capacity (“Make things happen”), brings best practices for the + efficient team-working.
CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals).
International Advisor of the CSCMP Spanish Roundtable
Member of the Executive Committee “Cambra de Comerç, Industria i Serveis de Terrassa i demarcació”.