Supply Chain Transformation
We help you improve your responsiveness and your business strategy with a global vision, in a complex, dynamic and demanding area such as the Supply Chain, which is rapidly evolving.
We have a long-standing experience on Global Supply Chain Management in many different business sectors. Our specialization represents an added value for our clients. We work locally, with a global vision.
Management | Project Execution
- We work together to help you plan the execution of projects, with real objectives, implementation of time and necessary resources: we make change happen.
- We improve the efficiency of supply chains with practical and agile solutions.
- We simplify processes and material/information flows, from suppliers to end customer.
Partner Selection | Technological Solutions
- We closely follow the professional development of our future partners, which is key to identifying potential talented professionals.
- We like to accompany our clients in their growth, understand their business culture and learn from their processes in order to provide them with the solutions that best suit their needs.
- We help you to guarantee and accelerate your digital transformation, avoiding potential future risks. We study the latest technological trends and we offer you innovative improvements for your processes and internal management.
Design, Creation, and Improvement of Areas | Tasks
- We ask ourselves the questions that no one else is asking, in order to design, create and improve the areas and tasks of the business. This is necessary to move outside the comfort zone, to go beyond what we have established as the norm.
- We are always researching how we can do things differently; everything can be improved.
- Developing and empowering your human and technical capacities.
Finding and keeping talented professionals is fundamental to business development. We offer different training plans to achieve the established objectives, in all areas of the Supply Chain, which are increasingly dynamic, demanding, and technological.
Talent search / Recruitment
- If you are interested in finding the most talented professionals for your company or you want to develop your professional career, our areas of specialisation are: Industry, Transport and Logistics, in any of the following areas: Procurement, Purchasing, Production, Quality, Logistics, Transport, Customer Service, Controlling and Planning. In countries including: Spain, Andorra, Holland, USA, and China.
- Positions our customers have requested recently:
- Operations Director-Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Director for Transportation
- Head of Planning
- Supply & Demand Planner
- Supply Planner
- Demand Planner
- Procurement Responsible
- Transport Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Specialist
- Controller Comercial
- Supply Chain Expert Demand Planning
- Direct Purchasing Specialist
- Supply Chain Change Management
- One of the most important investments for a company is In-Company training. We work on real cases, improving results through the development of people and work teams, responding to real needs. Skills such as commitment, involvement, confidence, motivation, and development of talents are more important than ever.
- We will work together to improve the way people operate in different areas of the organization in order to gain competitive advantages.
- During the workshop, participants will build a roadmap together, exchange innovative supply chain concepts and trends, focusing on agility and improving processes internally and with external partners.
- Once identified, those that generate the greatest impact on the organisation and which, in addition to being the easiest to implement will have the greatest impact on results in the short term, will be analysed and evaluated as a whole.
- The Kaizen method is from Japan. It comes from the fusion of two Japanese words Kai (change) and Zen (best): it is our philosophy of continuous improvement.
- With small, short-term actions, carried out in an organised and continuous manner, we will achieve very ambitious goals which will help us to lay solid foundations for the future growth of our company.
- We eliminate the unnecessary and operations that do not generate value for the consumer of our customers’ services/products.
Management Coaching | Teams
- Our aim is to maximise the personal and professional potential of managers and their teams, through our reflective and creative coaching process which inspires them to give the best of themselves.
- More efficient managers will be able to develop high-performance teams, improving their internal cohesion, aligning the objectives of each employee with the global objectives, increasing their degree of involvement, and developing a culture of continuous improvement.