As leaders, there comes a point in the progression of our careers where our value is inherent in our ability to make effective business decisions. And with today’s disruptions, making decisions that are informed, connected, and effective is the key to survival. Yet, the irony is that few leaders have had any formal training or education in this area. Consequently, leaders often make decisions based on values and biases developed through personal experience in the form of successes and failures. This means decisions made by senior leaders can vary based on the individual – vs senior leaders having a unified approach based on an extended value stream perspective.
Replay the webinar where CSCMP Europe and LeanCor Supply Chain Group discuss the evolution of leadership-level decision making in today’s disruptive business environment. They will highlight how changes in your decision-making strategy can benefit your business from an end-to-end perspective, and how to stay current and profitable with a connected enterprise.
- Understand the key elements of effective decision making under challenging market circumstances (ie: Brexit)
- Learn to diagnose a decision from the point of view that considers intended and unintended consequences
- Think in terms of holistic systems
- Uncover the impacts of past decisions by establishing leveraging the supply chain as a feedback mechanism
- Begin to develop new leadership capabilities as a decision maker
Who is this Webinar Replay for?
- This webinar replay is best suited for supply chain and corporate leadership roles – from the C-suite to manager level.
- Robert Martichenko – CEO, LeanCor Supply Chain Group | Author | Speaker | Consultant
- Miquel Serracanta Domenech – CSCMP Europe / Solutions – Decisions | Business & Supply Chain E2E Advisor